Tour & Demo of my Pedalboard on the Ned Steinberger CR Electric Violin
As I have been building my YouTube Channel recently, I have had a number of requests from fans and the electric string community to do a tour of my Electric Violin Pedalboard. This was released yesterday. I quickly demo the following pedals in my pedal chain (numbers refer to the timing in the video for quick reference):
1) Dunlop Crybaby Mini Wah – 2:54 and 15:59
2) Korg Pitchblack Guitar Pedal Chromatic Tuner – 3:37
3) Diamond Compressor Jr. Optical Compressor Pedal – 4:00
4) Voodoo Lab Sparkle Drive Mod Overdrive Pedal – 5:19
5) Electro-Harmonix Pitch Fork Polyphonic Pitch Shifter – 7:39
6) Electro-Harmonix V256 Vocoder – 10:44
7) Strymon Mobius Multidimensional Modulation Pedal – 12:12
8) Source Audio Nemesis Delay Pedal – 14:18
9) Eventide Space Reverb Pedal – 17:06
10) Boss SY-300 Guitar Synthesizer – 18:41
11) Boomerang III Phrase Sampler Looper Pedal – 19:54
While you are visiting, please SUBSCRIBE to my channel. Thanks!
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!